VVV (tourist office) Breda: a good start of your journey!
The Breda tourist office (VVV) offers more than you might think. We advise all visitors of the city to visit the tourist office first. Some of the most important services provided by the tourist office are listed below:
- Information on sights in and around Breda
- Special events agenda for Breda and the Breda region
- City walks conducted by a tour guide
- Souvenir sales
- Ticketservice for several museums and concerts in Breda.
Cityguide Breda 2017:
Restaurants in Breda 2017:
Addresses & opening hours VVV Breda
Tourist Office (VVV) Willemstraat
Tourist Office (VVV)
|Monday||1.00 p.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
|Tuesday||10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.|
|Wednesday||10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.||10.30 a.m.- 5.30 p.m.|
|Thursday||10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m. ||10.30 a.m.- 5.30 p.m.|
|Friday||10.00 a.m. - 5.00 p.m.||10.30 a.m.- 5.30 p.m.|
|Saturday||10.00 a.m. - 2.30 p.m.|
10.30 a.m.- 5.00 p.m.
Deviating opening hours
- Friday June 30th, both Tourist Offices close at 3.15 PM because of the farewell of the VVV director.
- On Tuesday the 11th of July, (Feast Day of the Flemish Community, the Tourist Office Grote Markt is extra opened from 10.30 a.m. to 5.30 p.m.
The Tourist Office Willemstraat is openend from 10.00 a.m. to 05.00 p.m.